1. Do you ever feel paranoid that people know that you SI?
2. If so, does it stop you from taking part in everyday activities (e.g. going out in town, meeting friends)?
3. How do you deal with/overcome these feelings of paranoia?
1. During the summer, do you feel that you have to hide cuts/scars and why?
2. How do you hide your scars while going on holidays or out and about in the summer?
3. Do you find that people become suspicious or start to ask questions during the summer if you are wearing long sleeves etc? How do you avoid this?
How would you deal with friends/other people you can relate to who have helped and supported you and just want you to get better? When you’re at your lowest point they decide they’ve had enough, even though you keep a lot to yourself, and they begin to ignore you completely? Should you let them back in when they’re ready to start talking to you again?
1. Are you religious?
2. If you are, how does it affect your self injury? For example help you or add to guilt?
3. If you’re not, do you wish you were? Why?
1. Would you like your scars to dissapear? All of them or only some of them?
2. Do you get upset when some types of scars fade as they heal?
3. Would you ever have them covered by a tattoo or removed by plastic surgery?